May 23 1224pm
This post is about the night I called 911 on her.
After she hit Athena (slapped her hard across the face), I yelled at her for doing it and she said "I'm not sorry I did it." I told her it was disgusting and unacceptable and she shouldn't be saying anything but I'm sorry to Athena and asking for her forgiveness. She fainted. I caught her and brought her to be bed. She started fainting constantly and hitting her head on the walls. I called the girls to come help. They were unable to help her because they were still afraid and didn't know to listen and keep her from falling over. Arlene kept fainting ever 30 seconds to 1 minute. Eventually, I picked her up and carried her to the care and had Pheonix sit with her in the back seat while I drove to the hospital in Port Colborne. Arlene didn't believe she was fainting and denied it, even though we all witnesses it many times.
In the emergency room she fought me helping her and she kept trying to get out of the bed and kept fainting. I tried to help her relax and she just kept getting angry at me and denying age was fainting.
I told the doctor what happened, including that she slapped her daughter and he informed me they would need roakk FACS.
Arlene was transferred to the Welland hospital after she could not stand up and walk on her own within it passing out. In the Welland hospital she was angry with me because I wasn't allowing her to get out of the bed because she was fainting.
At one point, I asked her to stay in the bed and not get out until I came back so I could make a call band when I came back she had out the bars on the bed down, gotten out to go to the washroom and passed out and hit her head on the wall in the washroom. She was now in a wheel chair.
They did a cat scan and found nothing wrong with her brain and after they have formed her (form 1), they released her, even though she was still fainting.
I talked with her and we agreed we that I would help her everywhere for the rest of the evening and woukd take care of her.
When we got home I got her to bed (she fought me the whole way even though she was still fainting she said she wanted a sandwich so i started making her one and she got upset, got up and said she'd make her own sandwich and for up. I helped her back to bed. Then she got upset because I had told a couple of her close friends what happened so they could help support her. She said she wanted to leave and I said she couldn't because she could faint again and hit her head again or worse. She started fighting me and I restrained her. I physically picked her up many times and threw her on the bed because I didn't know what to do and she was aggressively trying to push past me. She would try to push past me and would faint, I would catch her and then when she snapped out of it she would start charging at me immediately and then faint again. I continued restraining her and she said "don't make me hurt you." I advised her not to lay a finger on me or she would be going to jail.
I called 911 because I didn't know how to handle the situation and keep her safe and it could have turned into a domestic violence claim because she said "you're hurting me" when I held her from trying to leave (all the while she was fainting).
While I was on the phone with 911 dispatch, she grabbed a sharp wooden object in her hand and held it like a weapon. I told her to put it down and that the cops were on their way.
The police said I did the right thing by calling them.
I called my Mom and Nick and they came down a d advised me to pack my stuff and leave. We packed my things and my brother in law came down with a truck and grabbed my things.
When I got to the hospital, Arlene was angry with me. I told her I was leaving for now and we would talk in a few days.
While I was talking with her I asked her what else I could have down because she was angry I sent her to the hospital again. I said she held something like a weapon and she said it wasn't to hurt me to was to hurt herself. She showed me deep scratches in her arm and said, "see I did it with something else." She admitted she used something from the hospital to hurt herself to take away the pain.
When the doctor came in they were going to release her so I asked Arlene in front of the doctor if she had told the doctor that she hurt herself while in the hospital and had talked about killing herself. The doctor left and they gave her a form 1 again so she couldn't leave until she got psychiatric counsel.
I called her the next day and she admitted she did and said everything she could to manipulate her way out of the form 1 so she could go home and then when I spoke with her again later in the day, she admitted I was right and that she should have stayed in the hospital so she could start to get counselling right away.
We talked about a game plan for her wellbeing a few days later and about me coming home as long as she was committed to her healing and getting help.
Comments
Post a Comment