May 23 1216pm

This post is about an incident what happened in January I believe. His was very early in our relationship. I am documenting her so there is a record of things she has done and said.

I came over and she had the bed set up and candles. She jumped on top of me and started kissing me. I had to turn my head to the side because I became studded up due to the candles. I told her I just needed to blow my nose. She felt rejected and became upset. I told her I still wanted to kiss her and I just couldn't breathe so I had to turn my head. She said she didn't feel rejected about me now, it was about things that had happened with Michael in the past. I tried to reassure her and comfort her.

I blew my nose and she was still upset and increasingly agitated. She started grunting and yelling. "Uggggggghhhhhh!" "Dammmmnit!!!" She went to be kitchen and started slamming things. I tried to get her to come back to relax in bed and she picked up a knife (large sharp cutting knife) and threw it hard like a dart across the room into the dish rack (about 8 feet).

I left her. Eventually she came to sit in the bed and I held her. She was incredibly agitated and didn't want to get close with me. I just laid down and we both fell asleep.

She woke up maybe an hour later in a complete rage and started yelling and grunting again and went to the kitchen and made lunches for the kids.

I was afraid so I just stayed in bed and eventually went back to sleep.

Comments