May 23 1209pm
The day before I came back, after leaving and going
to my parents (after calling 911 on her), we talked about coming up with an action plan for her mental well-being. When I came back the house was an absolute disaster. She wasn't home from her psychiatrist appointment yet and when she got home she went right back outside and started grunting amd making sounds of extreme agitation and frustration. I came outside and she had her head down and said she was mad at me because she thought I wasn't coming home yet, even though we had discussed this the day before.
She hasn't done any sort of action plan and has just been distracting herself with projects (gardening and building things). I'm teaching her guitar and she is practicing a lot. These are all fine, but she has not being doing anything for self healing and hasn't been getting any counselling like she said she was going to and we agreed to so that we could all move forward in peace and these things (anger, hitting the children, hurting herself (she physically harmed herself in the hospital), or blaming others for her upset or calling anyone names. She had called the children assholes and Athena a bitch. I out a stop to that and told her it was unacceptable to speak with her children or me like that.
I will encourage her to get counselling and meditate so she can start to train her mind and create new positive mental habits so she can let go all that is upsetting her and stressing her out and discover a deeper happiness that is not dependent upon external conditions.
Comments
Post a Comment